- When dining at a Settlers Hospitality location (The Settlers Inn, The Dock on Wallenpaupack, Glass-wine.bar.kitchen or Cocoon Coffeehouse & Bakery -Kōl Steakhouse – coming soon), just let us know you are a member: either by using your card, or by asking your server or bartender to lookup your account by phone number or name.
- Points can be earned on any food or beverage purchase. Points can not be earned on tax and gratuity.
- A maximum of 1000 points can be earned per account, per day.
- Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards.
- Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- In order to earn points, the member must be the one paying the bill.
- We reserve the right to cancel accounts that have no activity over a 24-month time frame.
- Each time you reach 500 points, the 500 points will automatically be debited from your current point balance and converted into $25 credit on your card. There is no certificate; the credit is simply applied right to your card.
- Please allow 24 – 48 hours for credits to appear on your card after you have reached the point mark.
- Credits cannot be used the same day you earn the credit.
- Guests must request to apply credits towards a bill; simply ask your server. A portion or the full credit amount may be applied. Points/credits will automatically be deducted at time of request.
- Credits earned can not be redeemed during private dining events.
- In an effort to preserve the integrity of our frequent diner program, photo identification may be required.
- The SAVOR REWARDS program may change or be canceled without prior notice.
How it Works
Free to sign up and includes exclusive offers to culinary and wine events
Earn 1 point for every dollar spent
For every 500 points earned, a $25 credit will be placed on your card to be used at a later visit
Don’t have an account? Sign up here.
Current account holders can check your point balance here – My ICARE Account