Our sister hotel, Silver Birches, is hosting the 2020 Wally Wine Fest on Saturday November 21st & Sunday November 22nd, 12pm-5pm.
Join us for a wine filled weekend in the Pocono Mountains! This festival weekend has events from Friday – Sunday with a wine festival Saturday & Sunday at the Waterfront at Silver Birches. Featuring 100 Domestic and International wines to sample and bottles to purchase, Food and Gift Vendors, Bourbon and Beer Tasting, Appetizers & Live Entertainment!
- Two Night stay in the best available Suite
- Two Platinum Admission tickets – that include the exclusive wine dinner at The Settlers Inn on Friday Night November 20th, admission both days to the wine festival and two seminars for each person on the day of their choice
- $100 Dining Credit for Kol Steakhouse on Saturday night
Price is based on double occupancy at $799 plus tax. Arrival Friday night only
- One Night stay in the best available Deluxe Room
- Two VIP Admission tickets for 1 day at the wine fest and 1 seminar for each person
Price is based on double occupancy at $279 plus tax for Friday or Saturday and $229 plus tax for Sunday Night
General Admission Package:
- One Night stay in a Standard room
- Two General Admission tickets for 1 day at the wine fest
Price is based on double occupancy at $179 plus tax for Friday or Saturday and $149 plus tax for Sunday Night
No other discounts or promotions can be applied.
Round-trip transportation from Hotel Anthracite to Platinum Dinner on Friday and Wine Fest on both Saturday and Sunday will be provided.
Please call our Front Desk to book your stay. 570.536.6020